On behalf of the PLDT & SMART – Carrier Business, we are delighted to invite you to attend the Asian Carriers’ Conference (ACC) 2012 on September 4 to 7, 2012 in Shangri-La’s Mactan Island Resort Hotel and Spa in Mactan, Cebu. And this website will provide you with all the information you need to prepare for your visit to Cebu!
We have improved all the aspects of this website from getting the information you need, to registering to attend, to interacting with other delegates and event partners in the registered members’ area of this website.
The ACC 2012 theme is “Transforming to new telecom wholesale-retail ecosystems”. This theme encourages the delegates to look beyond the traditional wholesale telecoms business models and continue to explore the growing retail products and services similar to Facebook, Skype and other “over-the-top” services.
The major topics to be discussed during the event include the following:
• Emergence of cloud services and unified communications.
• Going beyond traditional wholesale and looking into new data and multimedia content.
• The development of products and services for Generation Z (internet generation).
• Offering of “freemium” services and applications.
• Growing the opportunities and services of IPX.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy your browsing here and we look forward to you joining us in this year’s ACC event.
ACC 2012 Steering Committee